Steven McGrath - Partner
Steven is a Partner in the firm. He joined the firm as a trainee solicitor in 2007 and has been retained by the firm since qualification in 2009.
Working in the Commercial Department of the firm Steven specialises in commercial property work acting for a wide spectrum of corporate clients and private investors in relation to freehold acquisitions and developments projects as well as Landlord and Tenant work.
In addition, he focuses on business transactions dealing with share and asset acquisitions and disposals as well as general commercial work including:
- Supply of goods and services & terms of trade
- Rights and duties of shareholders and directors – including shareholders agreement and directors service contracts
- Finance including mortgages, charges, debentures and personal guarantees
- Partnership including the drafting and advising on partnership deeds
- Distribution, agency and franchise
- Employment disputes, contracts, policies and procedures, TUPE and settlement agreements
Steven is primarily based in our Thetford office.
Outside of the firm, Steven is a school governor at Thetford Grammar School as well as being a member of the Federation of Small Businesses and the Country Land Owners Association. Outside of the law Steven has a keen interest in sport, he enjoys football and rugby and generally keeping fit.
"Steven McGrath was so easy to talk to and it was a pleasure dealing with him. Thank you". Oct 2014
I would like to thank you for your assistance throughout and would especially recommend that Steven McGrath of Rudlings Waklem is recommended to future purchasers on the site as we have established a good working relationship during the transaction and I found Steven to be incredibly knowledgeable and practical in dealing with all legal and commercial aspects of the sales. KM, February 2015
Thanks as ever for your part, I only wish other solicitors were as on it as you are! CB, Suffolk. Feb 2015