All of our teams work closely together, sharing ideas and challenging current thinking - pushing the boundaries to give you the service we can. For over 90 years, we have found that this approach works. Our service is founded on strong and long lasting relationships with our clients that are built on trust, and our clients return to us as their ‘trusted advisor’ time and time again throughout their lives.
At Rudlings Wakelam, we do not only strive to do the things right but to do the right thing. When you become a client, we promise to:
- provide you with the highest standards of client service
- be open, approachable and friendly
- treat you with respect and dignity at all times
- work with you to achieve the best outcome for you
- provide you with advice that is practical and clear
- ensure that quality is at the forefront of everything we do for you
- ensure that our fees are transparent, with no hidden surprises
We have 3 offices across East Anglia - Bury St Edmunds, Brandon and Thetford. We have 4 partners, 25 other solicitors and support staff and offer a broad portfolio of services to our clients, whether they are individuals, businesses or organisations. We have a reputation for being a friendly, approachable and forward thinking practice that truly does provide advice through every aspect of your life.